Our goal is to identify attractive real estate opportunities throughout the United States with strong cash flow, and stable tenancy, preferably with significant upside potential. Our current geographically diverse portfolio has provided us with the experience necessary to consider acquisition opportunities anywhere in the United States, including secondary and tertiary markets. The particular size of a transaction is determined on a case-by-case basis. B&D will generally target $1,000,000- $50,000,000 price range on acquisitions. Acquisitions under $10,000,000 are purchased quickly and typically on an all cash basis.
B&D currently owns ninety plus industrial, retail, multi and single tenant properties. We are experienced buyers and operators of real estate who can close quickly with a limited due diligence period.
If you are interested in selling properties that fit our business criteria, or have an interest obtaining equity for a JV, please contact email@example.com or call 908-279-7881.
We are Interested in the following asset types and transactions:
- Single Tenant Net Lease, Industrial or Retail - Nationally and locally.
- We will consider less than investment grade tenants and pursue franchise or regional credits.
- We target cap rates above 6.5% with various lease terms.
- If you are a developer we can provide construction equity and/or quickly and easily pre-buy your project.
Possible Attractive Scenarios
- Short term NNN lease that we can lower rent and extend, then sell for a discount.
- Purchase a portfolio of properties and sell some.
- Finance a development with a lease in hand.
Shopping Centers – National
- Target Purchase Price: $3 to $50 million range. (No deal is too small).
- Areas of Interest: Texas, Southeast, Midwest, Florida, and East Coast.
- Initial cap rate commensurate with risk and location usually above 7%.
- We are open to assuming financing.
- Below market rents and upside through leasing is a plus.
- Looking for strong markets with out excessive vacancies. Can be strong locations in secondary markets or rapidly developing locations.
- Not interested in dying markets prefer stable and growing markets.
- Middle income+ demographics.
- Interested in strong positioning along prime retail corridors.
- Grocery anchor preferred but not necessary.
- Some national tenants a plus but not required in a neighborhood center.
- Centers with outparcels that can be sold are a plus.
New Jersey and New York Market
- We are aggressively pursuing retail and mixed use properties in Northern New Jersey and New York.
- Deal size from $500,000 to $10,000,000.
- Preferably In transit oriented towns.
- Delivered vacant or performing.